Saturday, October 22, 2005

a quick timely update

Ahh, the autumn of my senior year. A time of gentle rain, beautiful foliage, exciting football games, and so many college prep materials that you can shred it all and make a cute little paper-mache college for yourself.

Okay, maybe I exaggerate. I've been doing these things online--no paper involved.

At least I haven't completely procrastinated. Here's a little list in no real order:

Pitt
Temple
Ithaca
U of Maryland

... and possibly Penn State, Carnegie Mellon, and/or NYU.

More on this later.

tags: colleges

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another week brings you the best of the entire Weblogs, Inc. Network
The Weblogs, Inc. network features over 100 independent, unfiltered bloggers producing over 1,000 ... GoToMyPC Since many of you expressed a great deal of interest in the GoToMyPC remote-access solution, we thought we'd take this opportunity to tell you a little more about what it does.
blog food... I love it! Can I bookmark you and tell a friend? Sometimes I find a great blog like yours and my friends really like them too.

I'm just learning about blogs, but I really like what you've done here. Getting started with my sites: Dog Houses | Surf Boards but they are still under development.

super job! so keep it up.
good day.

2:25 PM  
Blogger dwainingals3865814857 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

1:35 PM  
Blogger rzvd7x60zwpd said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home